1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
1 egg, room temp
8 fun sized ButterFinger candy bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a greased baking sheet or lined with parchment.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt in a bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in egg until combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chopped butterfinger by hand.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to remove dough and place on your prepared baking sheet. Each cookie should equal about 1 tbsp. For a softer cookie, keep your dough in the shape of ball, rather than flat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool (or don't) and enjoy!